Abe Willennott, Portland, Oregon

Portland, Oregon

Immaculate Conception bannerImage by Lawrence OP via FlickrI'm a fervent praying person believing the Lord was for that very reason. One day I too would rank among those who became blessed by the grace of God's only heaven. Prayer is the way to let the Lord know that you need something, and in which way He came help you. Writing to you people at Testimonies, I believe this to be true for me...you have great stories and I wanted to tell everyone my personal way to achieve grace from the Lord. That is through prayer and intuition--pray then work on it to acquire your needs. I personally drafted business cards for myself. Within my signature, I lightly added a small cross at the end of my name by crossing the last t's in Willennott, hoping that that extra strength would pass from my hand while pulling it into the other person's fingers. This is the way I'd start my every action to my highly successfull career in service to the Lord. A crisp, black suit with a crisp white shirt, and a nearly pressed black tie. My shoes were that of the fisherman. A great prayer passes from my lips as I comb back my somewhat long hair cut in military style. I am a warrior for the Lord, and he is my guide. Thanks for letting me share this with you. I hope God will bless you as he has done for me. Amen to you all.