Jeff Holler, Touland, Tennessee

Christ Driving the Moneychangers from the Temp... Rembrandt:Christ/money changers.  WikipediaTouland, Tennessee

After reading the many testimonies of the way to Jesus, like others I want to say how I too found a way to strengthen my faith to walk upright with the Lord.

To start a faith filled walk with the Lord I always check myself in the nearest mirror. Staring straight at my reflection in it, I'll pull a hat onto the hair, straighten my shirt collar pulling my tie knot firmly up into place around my neck. Brushing my lapels smoothing down on my chest I finally pull my jacket coat down neatly over the rest of my body by the bottom hem. Shaking my legs to tussle my tailored pants, I stop for a short time to look downward at my shoes or just to agree that I have done myself right with the results.

Straightening my resolve with Christ by each step, I'll stand staring, smiling at the primped reflection for a good day. With good intention for a good final result, I'll turn my head to both sides brushing back into place any strays hair that may be sitting on my ears. My last secret to the best victorious day with Christ is to shut the door if I'm in a restroom and relieve myself. With all of that in line, I'll quickly leave the area without any further ado. Firm in my self-confidence, filled with faith in the results of my Christ-filled resolve, and able to stand facing anyone with whom I may have to encounter in the world...the whole world!

Jesus is the foundation. With a faith in God, I knew all men will know me, and that I serve the Lord my father. Amen.