Blaine Hamilton, Salem, Oregon

Statue of Jesus Christ at Parish of the Sacred...Salem, Oregon

I saw Jesus the first time in my life on the roadside, overhead roadway ad signs standing 300 ft. in the sky. The moving hands of the preachers waved at me with a huge smiles on their beautiful faces. Jesus holding His hands in prayer, and I could see He wanted me to stop and look up to him on the sign so I pulled my car over on to the safety strip to test myself on whether or not it was true. I found that it was true and all the senses of the truth.

Our beautiful Savior's lovely robe swung back and forth behind the preacher's hand and between the other two moving figures on the painted scenery. Looking up at the beautiful face of the Lord, I must have sat for nearly a half hour when I finally felt moved by the message Jesus and His preacher friends wanted for me to hear. My message had been delivered. I finally spoke a few words up to the figures and said, "Yes Lord, yes lord, yes lord, yes." I had no idea how the radio got tuned to a christian music channel, but I finally caught up to the gospel song and I sang to the music playing. Swaying and singing to the song I heard something of a spoort sound. Spoort! "There it is again." I whinnied. What was that spoort sound.

Leaning out the window to see what might be around the car, I saw nothing. Pulling the door open, I stepped out on to the hot asphalt road. I never noticed that the road had been newly paved and the surface was smooth ad silk. I looked down at my car tires as I walked around the idling vehicle. On the front right side the tire had gone flat.

I had to change this tire but the fumes from the new asphalt was to much so I worked slowly. The car was up on the tire jack and I had the lugs nuts removed, but the flat tire was still sitting on the mount. Pushing the inflated tire forward I tipped it against the side of the now standing vehicle. The fumes were rising off the asphalt I stood on and as I reached for the flat tire to pull it from the mount again I saw Jesus waving His hand at me. The preacher too were standing staring down at me. The time speedily sped by. I stood looking up at the sign with six holy, moving hands and three pleasant, heavenly smiles on the painted faces smooth round of Jesus and His friends. Snickering lightly to myself I got back into the front seat of the car and ahead on to my final destination.

Strangely, while driving one after another mile I saw another over-head ad sign with another picture of Jesus and His friends on it, They were still waving their heavy hands at me. Jesus smiled and then the preachers would smile. Driving onward I'd seen another car pulled along side the road and over that car was another huge waving and smiling Jesus 300 ft. in the skyline...I was called for a work! Now I knew a supernatural message was being given to me. I resolved that just like Jesus was on those moving overhead roadway signs I was going to have a bit of a task ahead, but the heavenly smiles on their faces told me "the trouble would be like changing a tire--bothersome and full of the new hot asphalt fumes but it would be easy to do. I started to search for anything that would be a place calling unto me from our Great Lord Jesus. Remembering a simple prayer I again thanked Jesus and said, "Yes Lord, yes lord, yes lord, yes, and for You seeing me as the person who is best to get Your needed deed done."

This is my testimony. I met Jesus and His wonderful preachers. On the way home one week later, I saw a car wash going on in front of a fulling station near my house and the little sign held by a man said "Car Wash for Christ". I pulled my car in an offered my help. Holding on to a sponge I scrubbed the hug caps much like mine and recited little prayer for I knew this is what God Almighty wanted me to do. I could hear His tender voice telling me, 'Good job faithful servant...good job."

Thank you Jesus for seeing me as something to this life. I hope to all who read this testimony will understand how Jesus can call you into service for Him and His mighty works. I feel great about myself that I took on the task and wait to see if Jesus needs me again as I drive in my new car with four good tires past the over-head signs 300 ft. up in the sky along the same roadway I had driven on just a week before. I drove for 20 miles but sign with the beautiful smiling face of

Our Lord Jesus must have been taken down as I passed mile after mile on the freeway. I had no choice but to pull over onto the side of the newly paved road hold my hands up as the preachers held theirs and give my Lord a good long wink. Thank you Jesus for He is our Lord. And, thank you Kara for caring to hear me out.